Today was Kinsley's first day of Mother's Day Out or "Big Girl School" as we like to call it around here. She did so well! They had music, gymnastics, and art. She heard the story of Adam and Eve and practiced her abc's and colors. When I picked her up she was sound asleep on her nap mat. From the time we picked her up to the time she went to bed (which was much earlier than usual:) she talked non stop about her "cassoom", her new friends, and her teacher's "Ms. Shell"(Michelle) and Ms. "Eena"(Tina). We heard the
The Wheels on the Bus and
Praise the Lord about a million times - complete with hand motions. I'm so glad my little princess enjoys her school!
Meet the teacher night

Testing out her new nap mat

All ready to go

I love this face!

She's very proud of all her school gear
Yeah Kinsley!!! I am so glad she had a great day! She is adorable!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad Kinsley liked MDO, and even more happy now that I have her to really tell me how Tristan behaves in class, lol!!! She posed so well for you for first day of school pictures and she looks pretty comfy on her mat. The kids are going to have a blast this year, glad she and Tristan are in the same class!
ReplyDeleteYay for Kinsley!!! She looks so cute in her outfits and bows! Her mat looks so comfy! They get to nap!!! Abby's KDO doesn't..she falls asleep when we get home. Love it that she's talking about her "cassroom" all the time, that's a great sign!! :)
ReplyDelete