Our good friends Lauren and Emma invited lil' K and I out last Friday for some much needed girl time. The destination: A fine meal at Chick fil A and then a play at the Magik Theater in San Antonio. If your local and haven't been to the theater yet I highly recommend it. The girls had a blast! It was so much fun to watch them hold hands, giggle and enjoy themselves. Thanks Lauren and Emma for the memories!
Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

Getting ready for our night out on the town
I have run into Lauren and Emma a few times over the last several months. I knew that I had met them somewhere, but could never think of where...you solved it!
ReplyDeleteYou are all beautiful!
Lauren
LOVE it...you all look too cute!!
ReplyDeleteSam
Look at those super cute girls!!! Awww, I remember her and Emma. Glad ya'll had so much fun! :)
ReplyDelete