CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Cabin Fever

With my entire community (including myself) paranoined about the swine flu, we spent the last two weeks at home having a "staycation". I have to be honest, this was very hard for me. I'm used to filling at least part of my day with some type of social interaction for myself and Kinsley. So, in order to keep my sanity after spending 24 hrs/day at home with a two year old and infant I dug deep into my bag of mommy tricks to help me out. Although I'm glad to see the outside world again, the past two weeks ended up being a lot of fun for our family. I really enjoyed spending quality time with the girls and building memories I will treasure for a lifetime. When they're teenagers and want nothing to do with me I will be able to pull out these pictures and remember the special time we shared.

Cruisin on her bike. Burnin plastic baby!


A stare down with cow. The cow won.


My little techy


Kinsley was helping Leah accesorize.


"I can't stand being couped up with this family
one more day!"


Beating the heat.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love Kinsley's swim suit, she's such a girly girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you all kept busy! Cute pictures...beautiful girls. Can't wait to see you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete