Can you believe Kinsley is already 2 1/2 years old! I can't. Within the last 6 months her vocabulary has taken off and she can say just about anything and does. She has grown a little over 2 inches but hasn't gained any weight. She's really starting to thin out and has sadly lost the chub rolls on her legs:( While there are days I can't wait for this 2 year old phase to be over there are many more that I wish time would stand still.
I love my little 2 1/2 year old princess!
Feeding Nina

All dressed up - I just love having girls!

Kins and her BFF, Bailey

On the boat at Aquarena Springs

My little monkey
Happy 2 1/2 Kinsley! Melissa - I have a friend who celebrates her kids' half birthdays with a half brthday cake (half circle) - really cute!
ReplyDeleteshe is adorable!! her eyes are sooo pretty!!! you make some pretty cute babies!
ReplyDelete