CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

4/5 months

Better late than never . . . right? I'm a little late posting Leah's 4 month stuff, so I thought I'd just tie it into her 5th month post. Leah is still our sweet little angel. She is sleeping through the night, rolling over both ways, and playing with her big ole' feet. Her feet are so long that we are squeezing them into her 6/9mo footed pajamas. Normally she wears 3/6mo clothes but we have to buy her jammies bigger to accommodate her growing footsies. Leah has such a calm an and sweet personality. She is generally content doing anything and will let just about anyone hold her. Although, she is starting to show a little separation anxiety. Kinsley is her favorite person and she loves to watch her. She also loves Doug, and gets really excited when he comes home in the afternoon. Little Leah is also a mover. Her legs are constantly moving and kicking. I can already tell that I will be very busy in a few months.
Here are her stats from her last Dr. appt:
Length - 25" 66th%
Weight - 14lbs 12oz 63rd%
Head - 16 1/2" 67th%

4 months


She refuses to smile at my camera


bathtime


My little baby doll


Her big girl outfit

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I love that last pic! blue jeans! Couldn't be cuter!

    ReplyDelete