CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Three Months

Can you believe my little angel baby is already 3 months!? While I appreciate and treasured the first 3 months, I am really excited about this point forward. Leah is all smiles and giggles now, although I couldn't get her to do it for any of her pics. She's also sleeping for an 8 hr stretch at night which is very nice. I know I'm her mom, but I just think she's precious!
Chillin out waiting on me to get ready

The deer in the headlights look (I've seen this same look from her daddy)



Get this flower off my head!


Are you done yet?


Hanging out in big sis' room

6 comments:

  1. Baby Leah is adorable! I can't believe how fast she is growing. I need to come see her again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!! She's a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. with that flower on she looks a lot like the picture kinsley had with that same flower! she's so precious!

    ReplyDelete