CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Leah's Baptism

The Baptism - Leah really enjoyed this and was
smiling and cooing at our minister the whole time.


Her sponsors -Each of Leah's sponsors is very dear to Doug and I. They possess special qualities that I know they will share with Leah as she journeys through life as a Christian.

My best friend Becky and her husband Kevin
Among other things they will show Leah what
it means to have a loving relationship with God
at the center. I also hope that she will see my
relationship with Becky and come to know and
value the importance of friendship and community.


My dear friend Melanie has such a loving and
joyful spirit. Her enthusiasm for life and Jesus
is contagiuous. I am so excited for her to share
this with my little girl.


Our happy family


Mommy and her princess


We had a wonderful BBQ lunch at the house afterward to celebrate the blessed occasion. Unfortunately, I was so busy stuffing my face that I forgot to take pics. Oh well.

Kinsley's Baptism 4-22-07

1 comment:

  1. I love your family! Thank you so much for including me in the baptism of your beautiful daughter! XOXOXOX It is an honor.

    ReplyDelete