CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Circus

Today we took our little munchkins to see the "greatest show on earth". It was pretty good and we all had a great time! I knew we were playing with fire b/c neither girl had much of a nap but Kinsley was mesmerized the whole first half and Leah was a little trooper. We only stayed about 20 minutes into the 2nd half because both girls were getting tired. Over all a very fun day!

My favorite part about having 2 girls is dressing them alike.
Aren't they cute!


silly and serious


Kinsley - "What are you looking at punk"
Leah - "I think you're the greatest sister ever!"


One proud papa


One proud mama


The Greatest Show On Earth


Enjoying her $16 popcorn and lemonade


Having fun!



THEN...

All hell broke loose on the way home! I was hoping that Kinsley would take a nap so I turned off the music which she was dancing to. Well, you would have thought that I killed Dora, because she started yelling, crying, and thrashing her body everywhere. After about 10 minutes of this royal fit Leah woke up and joined in. They persisted this behavior the whole 40 min way home! I know I sound like my mother, but seriously! You try to do something nice and fun and this is the thanks you get. Seriously!

Such a drama queen


Doesn't even remember what she's upset about


Copy cat


Life is rough!

3 comments:

  1. Too funny! Guess they were just trying to bring the circus home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe, glad you caught pictures of both moods!!!! I can't help but laugh when I see those upset faces...only because I have so been there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious!!!!

    Kimberly S.

    ReplyDelete