I was a little bummed that Doug had to work all day and night Friday and Saturday, but luckily my parents were willing to come down and help us celebrate the 4th. We spent Friday at the pool and my dad grilled some yummy steaks for dinner. On Saturday we took the girls downtown for the parade. My parents left after lunch and I was just not up for fireworks this year. Leah was already in bed (she goes to sleep at 6:30), Kinsley was ready for bed, and my wine and magazine were waiting for me in bed. So, I guess I won't be getting the mommy of the year award again. Oh well, the wine was good.
Silly girl

Bathing beauty

Ready for the pool

My All American Girl

My All American Baby

Waiting for the parade to start

How cute is this pic!
she is soo cute in her pigtails!!! leah's got a big 'ol belly!!!
ReplyDeleteI know! She gets it from her aunt:)
ReplyDelete