CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My little Billy Ray

Leah came into this world with a lot of hair. Over the past few months it grew into a style that I would describe as a cross between a mullet and a mohawk. Now, I thought this look was adorable and that my little pet name for her, Billy Ray, was cute. However, several people have made comments about her hairdo, particularly the mohawk, and Doug even suggested it might be time to give her a trim. So, I grabbed my scrapbook scissors (the closest thing I have to cutting shears) and went to town. The mullet was easy enough to get rid of but the mohawk gave me a little more trouble. I guess there's a reason why I'm not a hairdresser. It ended up turning out okay, although the mohawk is still there - just not as long. It's weird but she looks totally different. Her hair looks blonde now where it was an auburn color before. Doug was totally shocked when he saw her today.

Here's the mohawk at 2 months -
you can imagine how much it's grown since then


bye-bye mullet


so long mohawk


the hair I cut off the first day
I cut more this morning


Ta da!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you really can see some blond coming in. She's just too precious! Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is starting to look like Kinsley--beautiful babies you have!!!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaawww, she looks so cute and I agree with Lauren, she is starting to look like Kinsley!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great cut you gave her, Melissa! She's SOOOO adorable. Enjoyed holding her at lunch last week!!

    ReplyDelete